Co-Producer and Co-Director, creative design and event organization //
Creative Director and Producer alongside 1 other student, for the 2011 large-scale event. Responsibilities included but were not limited to, scheduling and organizing the entirety of the Portfolio Review portion of CoMotion for over 15 companies and 50+ students.
Successfully communicated and delegated to teams of over 20 people on numerous occasions, personally catered to the keynote speakers’ needs and attending companies specific interests in our talented peers, also communicated with faculty and university staff to guarantee we met all objectives and requirements, including funding, to make CoMotion a success for both the students and our school.
Above all kept everyone enthusiastic and calm while encouraging the team to enjoy the experience.
• The Portfolio Review interviews resulted in over 30+ internships/freelance/full-time design opportunities as well as numerous network and collaboration opportunities.
• Catered to the specific interests of attending Industry Professionals, such as the designer needs of studios like Psyop, ESPN, and The Mill.
• Scheduled and organized the entirety of the Portfolio Review portion of CoMotion for over 15 companies and 50 students. Including ranking of preference, seniority, etc.
• Successfully communicated and delegated to teams of over 20 people on numerous occasions. Including meeting university requirements and career placement objectives.
• Maintained the team’s calm and positive energy facilitating the event’s overall productivity and success.